.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

the puzzle called life

       Its a lazy saturday evening..n am sitting on my couch n lettin my thoughts unwind..I just saw a movie n its stirring my mind abt wt i was always curious abt...
       So lemme start off by tellin u a bit abt d movie...it tells d story of a troubled tween .he has everythin he needs n is enjoyin his lyf..but wt he doesnt realise is wt his purpose is..
       dats how i sumtyms feel..i mean..am i doin wt i ought to do? or shud i b doin wt i really wanna do?..now dat we'r on d topic of  'wanting',,lemme ask myself..'wt do i really want?' 'wt do i wanna do wid ma lyf? Wenevr i draw up dis topic n decide dat its tym to decide..! i almost always put it away instantly..
       N den i tell maself dat i shud go wid d flow n let d tym n circumstances decide wts best 4 me..N dats wt i exactly did..Engineering huh? i got in too..only 2 b disappointed further..d clg lyf is not even close 2 wt u grew up imagining..n d collegues r still geeks,d sort who'd nva miss a class..
No am not exactly d break out rebel type either..or am i now? i dunno..i wish i cud just clear up all dis clutter n let myself breathe..n just start to appreciate d little things in lyf...
       My thoughts wud keep bugging me..but i'v decided 2 take it slow..i still hav lot of stuff 2figure out in lyf.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog. You write well but it would be easy for your readers if you kept sms lingo away from your blog. It doesn't look cool in writing. Well, about engineering even I was disillusioned initially but slowly I got a grip on it. The question about life is a profound one. Just get on with your life. Be busy in studies, hanging around with your friends, movies and all that. Leave that big question for philosophers :)Keep writing and thanks for your words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx 4 ur comment..i'll keep ur suggestions in mind..sorry abt d sms lingo..am working on it...

    ReplyDelete