.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Miracle Child

Yeah I believe. No, I am not a believer in God per se.  I do believe in miracles. The possibility that there is a teeny tiny push/hope on the other side of which we see happiness. People are so very practical, cynical mostly, having a back up plan formulated, an approved plan B. I found it strange, amusing even. Why think of the possibility of your dear idea falling short at all? I push and push till I get it done with original plan alone, sometimes barely by an inch, puffing and sweating,but still! It took quite some time for me to realise that I am the strange one here. It was the matress of luck that saved me from the fall till now, I finally realised. When it run out, I couldnt see where I had ended up. But the touch of the unforgiving cold surface of concrete screamed unmistakeably. Contingency plans are long overdue, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment