.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Know Yourself

To some of us answers come easily as things fall into their place and the Jigsaw makes sense soon enough. Others need a tiny nudge to clear the haze in the road and figure out the path to embark on. Its a good thing that there are geeks out there, who're committed to make life easier for others. Myer & Briggs did us a similar favor: "MBTI Test" I always thought of myself us an out and out 'Extrovert' but then started questioning my judgement when I noticed traits contrasting my beliefs. Myer & Briggs have come out with an instrument to classify individuals into 16 personality types based on:

  •  Extroversion Vs Introversion
  •  Feeling Vs Thinking
  •  Perceptive Vs Judging
  •  Intuition Vs Sensing

This test not only helps us identify our personality, but also helps us identify the type of career we'd excel in. So if you're confused (as I was) then be sure to check this test out before you start googling Career Counselors near you!


You can take the test here:

Take MBTI

For further details on MBTI:

http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/

No comments:

Post a Comment